50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin'



Track listing

01. Intro
02. What Up Gangsta
03. Patiently Waiting (feat. Eminem)
04. Many Men (Wish Death)
05. In Da Club
06. High All The Time
07. Heat
08. If I Can't
09. Blood Hound (feat. Young Buck)
10. Back Down
11. P.I.M.P.
12. Like My Style (feat. Tony Yayo)
13. Poor Lil Rich
14. 21 Questions
15. Don't Push Me (feat. Eminem & Lloyd Banks)
16. Gotta Make It To Heaven
Bonus Tracks:
17. Wanksta
18. U Not Like Me
19. Life's On The Line
20. P.I.M.P. (G-Unit Remix) (feat. Snoop Dogg, Lloyd Banks & Young Buck)

Links: RapidShare

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=color7 factory pro 7.3.0.16 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg